Monday, May 21, 2012

Just talk - November



My staff costs rose by about four times. From five hundred to two pieces. But now I almost did not make myself arms. Just think, how to build a business so that these two pieces were at the beginning of each month. They are constantly looking for people. Now here I am looking for a programmer in the third web studio. If there are good guys who do all the good with PHP and mayskulem, as well as have the skill to work with jQuery - write to masterxbablorub @ gmail. com.

Declined from almost all the small orders, stopped taking orders for the hosting, all orders for the printing industry, and outdoor advertising, or beat, or handed directly. Technically, I'm gleaning this kilobaksov few, but gleaning and headache. With the exception stack of business cards and flyers for a friend - I generally do not publish this year. This is quite an accomplishment. And fuck send a potential customer, and not to spare - enough with what incomparable pleasure.

Free time I spent on several projects, the most notorious of which was. Exchange links. As long as everything is in the red, but in the spring, I think, will begin the process of return on investment. What did you expect? . If this work was made more and to order and not part with your hands, then I think that the repayment would go no earlier than autumn-winter next year.

At the same time, several startups have given crash and were deposited in a box. The most promising seemed to me. Exchange traffic doorway. : Collection of commercial traffic and sales to willing and PPC - every one is cheaper than the context. In fact, no one today is not engaged in runet is a professional collection of commercial traffic - only the single and only on request. But it did not work. I see the problem in two things: changing conjuncture search ( dory came in harder and longer, and fly faster) - it took a full review of the economic model of the exchange, and the second problem is related to my inability to blunt hard to build a working relationship with staff. If a man is not eager to work - I can not get. Yes, and I do not want. However, the idea of ​​me still seems very promising. If someone sees this prospect as I am, send me an masterxbablorub @ gmail. com. I must say that labor is not needed - we need people with managerial skills, able to whip stand over blacks. The technology is there, even with my inability to control the people she gave the traffic.

There were a few other investments that have not justified. But the venture is a venture, and I was not expecting that shot every project. Something has gone in a little less, something happened to zero. Yeah, okay.

When I last wrote about his ideas, then each of them I found a partner for. All projects in the. But, as I understand it, before the end of November is something I have to wait more than a prototype should not be. Generally, you will have something to post about choosing a partner for their ideas. Will a fun hands-on manual.

Speaking of the writings. Surprisingly good people went to the. ' Confessions zadroty '. Though I write it in a ragged rhythm, did not care about proof-read, and as the text, emphasizing mainly on the story. For those who like to read, and asked my other more powerful product, it 's. here. still lie some eight years ago under the text of a female pseudonym - then it seemed to me the right to hide behind someone else's name by publishing their works. Time was it - time virtuals. But all the crumbs, the majority are still gathering dust in a folder in the manuscript - do not have time to digitize.

Getting back to business. The people crowded on the promotion of. I do not know what to nod. Four two -parent client of the month, two of them in Moscow, it's a lot to the regional studio, which lifts the legs are not even to do something for the sake of finding customers. One person with a blog, the second recommendation, the third through the site, the fourth - with a workshop.

In general, the promotion of zadolbali. The more it understands, so it becomes boring. In a very predictable unpredictability of Yandex, and when all this sderesh husk, there is only a dull pressure on top of optimized reference texts on the site. It remains to learn how to explain all this to the client densing with the positions until the nails to nail the poster topu. And then at least do not forget to check the links purchased. It's unbearably boring. He started a little jibe at routine staff.

I want to run a production line for some reason some accessories. I do not know what can be done so it was interesting not only to me. But here this idea buzzing in the head with the end of last year. Therefore, watched with interest as Ganin swings engraving on the production of tokens. But there was something there he went wrong. In the end, go shopping - look out for what people are interested.

I want to do and start the club, Version 3. 0. Ideas - a lot, they are partly disclosed in the club, but this time I want to surrender completely to another programmer, instead of doing everything myself. The people at the club laughing, but uses. And you can do more and better. And to start with changes in the general paradigm of the club, retaining, however, the best features of its. Just talk - there are few. All of this is the last century. Blogs, Ratings - obsolete. See more.

In general, if you think about it, all my investments this year cost me a couple of good with his wife in one room, and even a two-room apartment. Sometimes here and so we sit across from each other, and clasping his hands - Ah had sat on the ass, working alone, you 'd already lived in his hut. Sighed and go fur the network for something new. Stupidity or character - do not even know. But in fact growing. Do not profit, market capitalization. A year? . What we reduce - I know, already considered.

---------------------------------.
Sign up. to update the blog with one click!. Read on Twitter!. ::. Advertising blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment