Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Blogroll - rhyme



After drinking coffee in the morning,.






I went to the. Shakin. ru.






I tell you honestly -.






Very interesting!.














Know the Chukchi and Indian -.






There is a magazine ... BlogoNews. ...






Morocco binding,.



















Soon to buy ...






Amirkhanov ours Lenar.






And to pay taxes?.






He says: ... I have a blog. ...














In the blogosphere for the ages.






settled ... Blog Dima. ...






From the far visible,.






Very reputable!.














In competitions. abbot Kal'nei.






I am ready to participate!.






Only where the articles to gain?.






After all, the papers are so many words!.














Who will open me the secret.






Traffic «Maulnet»?.






Maybe a friend of the young.






Blogger Medvedev?.



















From the display gets into the house?.






Do not worry, fool!.






He went to the ...














I agree, without further ado.






With the controversial quality of poetry!.






But this is a parody,.






Your BLOGOrodiya!.

No comments:

Post a Comment