Monday, April 16, 2012

Your mobile operator raises rates by half


Poll: do you stay or change the number and operator?.

We have many switched to Tele2. Really cheap but lousy relationship with poor coverage and a bunch of fag - promoters, recording your passport 3-5 simok without your permission. And I'm crying like a fool three times, but keep the old number, which scored in the books at least 2tys. a man for ten years. Only in my book, more than 600 rooms. But this is poetry, and what you are willing to save in the 50-300 rubles per month?.

I have more than ten ( but less than twenty), and several urban mobile numbers of federal super price. Total expenditures exceeded 15tys. rubles, and do not say that it's okay. I know I could cut costs by half. But, bitch, it's too late. Rooms included in notebooks and reference books. A change in the event of non-trivial procedures are complicated, because not all drawn up on me and in my area.

No comments:

Post a Comment